Help Lady Kendra plan her next dinner party.
- Speak to Lady Kendra at her manor in Kion.
- Note upon receiving the quest from the vaultkeeper, you MUST speak to the vaultkeeper again for another dialogue. You will then receive a letter in your inventory. If you fail to re-greet the vaultkeeper and get this letter, then Lady Kendra will not advance the quest!
- Craft three Bananas Kakashi
- Craft three Zezezar's Sweet corncakes
- Craft three Shali's Pan Seared Trout
- Craft three Nellie's Urchin Linguini
- Lady Kendra wants all the dishes crafted and delivered within 4 hours. The urchins for Nellie's Urchin Linguini are a T6 bonus seafood.
- Deliver the dishes to Sethos Bakiri (sic)
- Deliver the dishes to Amenai Gauzir
- Deliver the dishes to Lady Kendra
Tip: While you need to craft the four dishes while the quest is active and on the four hour timer, you can gather the resources ahead of time. After speaking to Lady Kendra and receiving the four recipes, you can safely delete the quest and have all the time you need to gather your resources. Once you have all your ingredients on hand, then restart the quest and craft the four dishes. There is no counter for the resources, only the actual crafting of the dishes.
This is the list of ingredients you will need to complete the 4 dishes (3 each), if you are optimal.
- 9 Butter
- 9 Chopped Onion
- 18 Cleaned Urchin
- 9 Corn Flour
- 6 Diced Hot Peppers
- 3 Egg
- 3 Ground Cinammon (Cinammon bark can only be bought from a confectioner trainer)
- 6 Ground Pepper
- 6 Ground Salt
- 3 Heavy Cream
- 3 Honey (Bought from confectioner trainer)
- 6 Lemon Juice
- 6 Mashed Raspberries
- 6 Noodles
- 3 Rye Flour
- 6 Sliced Bananas
- 6 Sliced Tomatoes
- 12 Sugar
- 15 Trout Fillet
- 3 Wheat Dough
After speaking with Lady Kendra:
- Formula: Rare Appetizer: Zezezar's Sweet Corncakes, Rare Main Dish: Shalie's Pan Seared Trout, Rare Main Dish: Nellie's Urchin Linguini, Rare Dessert: Bananas Kakashi
After quest completion: